1. Saracens (Last Week: 1): Another week, another win for Saracens. With only two matches left they now hold a nine point lead over Northampton in the table and can concentrate on Clermont.
2. Toulon (2): Toulon are nipping on the heels of Saracens in our rankings and are on a similar trajectory. They have the Top 14 where they want it and could take the Heineken Cup. Their form at the end of the season is only getting better.
3. Leinster (5): Nothing gets your confidence up more than a big win over Benetton. Barring something crazy Leinster will be the top seed in the RaboDirect Pro12 playoffs.
4. Munster (6): You could have excused Munster if they had one eye on Europe last weekend but they didn’t think that way as they beat Connacht. The result puts them second in the RaboDirect.
5. Montpellier (3): They had the Top 14 in their hands but a slip-up to Castres means they probably won’t finish in the top spot. That said, expect them to make a serious run in the playoffs.
6. Clermont (4): Seriously, these guys need to figure things out. They arguably have the most talent in Europe but have been incredibly inconsistent as their loss to Racing Metro proved this week. Still, they are alive in the Heineken Cup.
7. Northampton (7): Maybe this is the beginning of a bright spell for the Saints after mini-slump. Their win over London Irish essentially sealed second place in the Premiership. Plus, they still have the Amlin Challenge Cup to play for.
8. Racing Metro (NA): Full credit to Racing Metro who have been on fire as of late. Their win over Clermont was just the latest proof of their surge. They now sit a playoff spot and could cause waves.
9. Glasgow (NA): The Warriors have climbed into a playoff spot in the RaboDirect and are playing well. They haven’t lost in five matches.
10. Leicester (7): A loss to Harlequins is definitely not what the Tigers wanted to do. They will have two more chances to rebound before the playoffs.