Definite changes in the Euro Club Top Ten this week.
1. Leinster (Last Week: 1): It was their toughest match in a long time but Leinster still came out on top as they beat Munster. They now have a five point lead in the RaboDirect Pro12.
2. Saracens (4): A few weeks can change everything. Yet another week has passed and the Saracens have yet another win. They are now seven points clear in the Premiership.
3. Munster (2): It’s tough to drop Munster after their loss to Leinster but thems the rules.
4. Toulon (5): They beat rivals Toulouse by only four points. Still they are right there in the Top 14. They will need a few big weeks to close out the season.
5. Montpellier (9): With only five weeks left to play in the season it’s not Toulon or Clermont that are in first place, it’s Montpellier. They put up 43 on Bayonne last Saturday.
6. Clermont (3): The up and down season continues once again with a 26-24 loss to Brive. Still, they are right there in the chase for the title.
7. Leicester (8): A win over Northampton has now given the Tigers hope of finishing in the top two. They are getting hot at the right time.
8. Northampton (6): It definitely hasn’t been the best run of form from the Saints as of late. They need to turn things around before the playoffs.
9. Ulster (7): A setback for Ulster this last week with a loss to Cardiff. It shouldn’t impact their playoff standing but did cost them a chance to gain on Munster.
10. Bath (10): Sale have been hot as of late but Bath still should have won.