Only Northampton and Saracens played this last weekend to affect our Top Ten Rankings. So as a bonus we’re throwing in some Super Rugby rankings!
1. Leinster (Last Week: 1): Did not play.
2. Munster (2): Did not play.
3. Northampton (3): They put out a lot of reserves and but so did Saracens. All in all the Saints were dominant in their 26-7 LV= Cup semi-final. George Pisi had a hat trick.
4. Toulon (5): Did not play but move up at the expense of Saracens.
5. Saracens (4): Yes they fielded reserves but as a team that prides itself on depth they will be very disappointed in how they played last weekend.
6. Clermont (6): Did not play.
7. Ulster (7): Did not play.
8. Montpellier (8): Did not play.
9. Leicester (9): Did not play.
10. Stade Francais (10): Did not play.
1. Sharks: No team has earned more points!
2. Waratahs: They’ve played one less game than the Sharks and have earned maximum points in each of their matches.
3. Chiefs: The top team in New Zealand isn’t easy to achieve.
4. Bulls: Their big win over the Blues this last is a good sign for the club.
5. Reds: They can score but as the season progresses defense might be a problem.
6. Brumbies: The Brumbies lack the oomph they had last year but are still getting it done.
7. Highlanders: They’ve only played two matches and split the pair.
8. Lions: The surprise of the first few weeks is wearing off with back to back losses.
9. Blues: They need something to spur them on.
10. Stormers: Mixed start to the season but with only 5 points from three matches they won’t be satisfied.
11. Crusaders: With so much talent they should be so much better.
12. Cheetahs: Not the same side the surprised teams last year.
13. Force: The win over the Rebels was nice but is it long-lasting?
14. Rebels: The loss to the Force last week hurts them.
15. Hurricanes: The only team in the competition without a win.