1. Munster (Last Week: 1): Munster keep the top spot in our rankings thanks to a 36-8 win over Zebre. Yes, it was Zebre but it was still a solid win.
2. Leinster (3): A big 31-19 win over the Dragons has pushed Leinster into the number two spot in our rankings. They could be hurt this week as they will lose key players to Ireland duty.
3. Northampton (4): Another team that moves up. Northampton took care of business against Worcester last weekend and are on a nice roll. They have Saracens breathing down their necks but still are in first in the Premiership.
4. Clermont (2): It’s been the story of the season for Clermont. One nice win over a solid opponent followed up by a terrible loss, this time a 16-13 loss to Grenoble. Despite the loss they remain in first place.
5. Montpellier (NR): It’s time to give Montpellier credit where credit is due. They now sit only two points behind Clermont in the standings after they smashed Perpignan. A few more results like that could see them in first place at the end of the season.
6. Toulon (6): A 19-13 win over Castres is enough to see them keep their spot in our rankings. They have some of the best talent in Europe and it still has yet to show through this year.
7. Saracens (7): They had to fight hard and didn’t earn a bonus point for tries scored but they still beat Sale and are in a whisker length of Northampton.
8. Ulster (8): They had their match against Scarlets postponed.
9. Stade Francais (5): It’s the second week in a row they picked up a loss. Their 28-12 loss to Brive over the weekend was inexcusable.
10. Toulouse (10): They won over the weekend but it was only by ten points to Biarritz. They need to be better.